Lee F. Jost founded Benefit Plan Administration of Wisconsin, Inc. and Lee Jost and Associates in 1981. We currently have 102 employees with offices in Milwaukee, Madison, DeForest, and Waukesha. For the past 35 years, we have been providing administration and consultation services to health, pension, 401(k), vacation, and training funds.
Our firm has assisted trustees in facing numerous complex issues.
- The principals of our firm each have more than 25 years of experience working with multiemployer trust funds and are committed to working with them in the future.
- We are committed to multiemployer trust funds and have worked to help them provide health and pension benefits in a cost-effective manner.
- Some of our clients have been served by us for more than 35 years.
- Over 95% of our clients are multiemployer trust funds in the building trades including masons, sheet metal workers, laborers, plumbers/steamfitters, ironworkers, heat and frost insulators and carpenters.
- We have worked to the satisfaction of trustees, their attorneys, and CPAs on many kinds of issues. We have helped identify problems and provided needed information, analysis, research, alternatives and recommendations when requested. Our staff is well-trained in the work related to multiemployer plans.
We have the skills, experience and energy to perform the work you need and our size provides advantages for our clients. The principals of the firm are the ones providing direct service to you. The individuals reading government regulations and analyzing trends are the same ones who work with you in helping you respond to change.
Your advantage is right here.
Learn more about BPA by contacting a representative
Combined Crafts Statewide Audit Program is a division of Benefit Plan Administration consisting of four auditors and support staff. With over 75 years of combined experience, the auditors are equipped to provide services to our 12 trade clients by auditing contractors every 2-3 years to ensure proper ERISA funding requirements are met.