WHO IS BENEFIT PLAN ADMINISTRATION OF WISCONSIN, INC.?
Lee F. Jost founded Benefit Plan Administration of Wisconsin, Inc. and Lee Jost and Associates in 1981. We currently have 65 employees with offices in Madison and Milwaukee. For the past 25 years, we have been providing administration and consulting services to health, pension, 401(k), vacation and training funds.
Our firm has assisted trustees in facing numerous complex issues.
- The principals of our firm have many years of experience working with multi-employer trust funds and are committed to working with them in the future.
- We are committed to multi-employer trust funds and have worked to help them provide health and pension benefits in a cost-effective manner.
- Some of our clients have been served by us for more than 25 years.
- Over 90% of our clients are multi-employer trust funds in the building trades including masons, plumbers/steamfitters, ironworkers, heat and frost insulators and carpenters.
- We have worked to the satisfaction of trustees, their attorneys, CPAs and banks on many kinds of issues. We have helped identify problems and provided needed information, analysis, research, alternatives and recommendations when requested. Our staff is well-trained in the work related to multi-employer plans.
- We have the skills, experience and energy to perform the work you need and our size provides advantages for our clients. The principals of the firm are the ones providing direct service to you. The individuals reading government regulations and analyzing trends are the same ones who work with you in helping you respond to change.